Description- This Elgin William Osler Doctors Watch, Model #1233 was made in 1935. It has been fully serviced and is ready for your collection, to wear or give as a gift. This is a good looking authentic watch! This is a high quality watch with a high quality American movement. Features a sweeping second hand. The Osler model was introduced and named in honor of Sir William Osler, a respected surgeon from Canada who was involved in the creation of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- Movement- Serviced, Size 18/0 15 Jewels Grade 522 – serial # 35487263
- Case- The case is marked 14K Gold filled, cased and timed by Elgin National Watch Co. Model #1233
- Dial- White with inner seconds chapter ring.
- Hands- Gold losanges with red tipped sweeping second hand
- Crystal- Clear no flaws, glass
- Band- Top quality Hirsch Genuine reptile 17mm wide.
- Size- 39mm tall, 22mm wide, 17mm lug spacing.
- Serviced/Guarantee- Keeping good time and running strong, Winds and sets smooth, operates properly.