Description- This Elgin money clip watch, was made in 1930’s. It has been fully serviced and is ready for your collection, to wear or give as a gift. This is a good looking authentic watch!
Movement- Serviced, Size 8/0 15 Jewels Grade 519– serial # 38322037
- Case- The case is marked 10K Gold filled, cased and timed by Elgin National Watch Co. Holds money firmly
- Dial- White chapter ring and small second. has marks on dial seen in photos
- Hands- Gold diamond shaped with small second hand
- Crystal- Clear no flaws, glass
- Size- 42.5mm
- Serviced/Guarantee- Keeping good time and running strong, Winds and sets smooth, operates properly.