Description- This Elgin model E-4 is from the deco period and is a joy to look at. Its ornate engraving on a white gold filled case really stands out. Comes on a period correct bracelet. It has been fully serviced and is ready for your collection, to wear or give as a gift. This is a good looking authentic watch!
- Movement- Serviced, Size 6/0 7 Jewels Grade 430 – serial # 30753747
- Case- The case is White gold and marked 14K Gold filled, cased and timed by Elgin National Watch Co. Model E-4
- Inscription- S.K.Y. on case back
- Case wear- note the tips of the lugs have wear as shown in the high resolution photos, it much less noticeable when worn.
- Dial- Silver with lured figures and hands
- Hands- Blued skeletal with lume.
- Crystal- Clear no flaws, glass
- Band- White colored metal marked, Everyman Pat. Pend.
- Size- 33.5mm tall, 27.3mm wide without crown, 16mm lug spacing.
- Serviced/Guarantee- Keeping good time and running strong, Winds and sets smooth, operates properly.