Description- This Bulova Senator from 1957 is a 17 Jewel watch in amazing overall condition, stunning case and dial. It has been fully serviced and is ready for your collection, to wear or give as a gift. This is a good looking authentic watch! This is a high quality watch with a high quality Swiss movement. This is a seldom seen model seen in this condition.
- Movement- Serviced, 17 Jewels, grade 11AC
- Case- The case is marked 10k Rolled Gold Plate Bezel, Stainless Back, Bulova, New York
- Dial- original White and georgrous.
- Hands- Gold Dauphine Pitched with small seconds.
- Crystal- Clear no flaws
- Band- unused Genuine Pigskin, tan, gold buckel.
- Size- 39mm tall, 28 mm wide without crown, 16mm lug spacing.
- Serviced/Guarantee- Keeping good time and running strong, Winds and sets smooth, operates properly.