Description- This Lord Elgin model from the 1950’s is named the Glencove #9801. It features a top of the line 23 jewel swiss made automatic movement, unique circular textured dial with raised gold chapter ring and a sweeping second hand. It has been fully serviced and is ready for your collection, to wear or give as a gift. This is a good looking authentic watch! This is a high quality watch with a high quality swiss imported elgin movement.
- Movement-Swiss Elgin Grade 654 automatic 23 jewels sweeping seconds. For the swiss auto imports this is the top one offered in the period.
- Case- The case is marked 10Kt Gold rolled plate, stainless steel back, cased and timed by Elgin National Watch Co. #9801
- Case Back– Reads, Waterproof- Resistant to Shock-Dust and Magnetism-Elgin Self Winding-Durapower
- Dial- White with circular texture, gold raised chapter ring. Original excellent condition.
- Hands- Gold Dauphine pitched with red tipped sweeping second hand.
- Crystal- Clear no flaws.
- Band- Top quality Hirsch Crocograin, brown, gold tone buckle.
- Size- 39mm tall, 32mm wide without crown.
- Serviced/Guarantee- Keeping good time and running strong, Winds and sets smooth, operates properly.