Description- This Longines 17 Jewel watch has a factory Palladium case and stunning diamond dial. It was made in the 1940’s and is absolutely stunning. It has been fully serviced and is ready for your collection, to wear or give as a gift. This is a good looking authentic watch! This is a high quality watch with a high quality Swiss movement. This is a seldom seen model that really stands out.
- Movement- Serviced, 17 Jewels Grade 9L – serial # 7104440
- Case- The case is marked Palladium, cased and timed in USA by longines
- Dial- original White with diamond markers
- Hands- White Index with small seconds.
- Crystal- Clear no flaws
- Band- New, marked genuine Lizzard Germany Speidel. Black with silver tone buckle.
- Size- 39mm tall, 20.5 mm wide without crown, 16mm lug spacing.
- Serviced/Guarantee- Keeping good time and running strong, Winds and sets smooth, operates properly.